I do a lot of practice to perfect a few looks and if and when they are successful, I try to take pictures and do a quick yet descriptive tutorial on them. Such is this one called 'Emerald Daze'. Emerald is one of the colors that real mesmerizes me. Its just so magical!!
I have used my Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette to do this makeup. Unfortunately this is not a step by step tutorial and if you like it, then I would love to do one soon.
So do keep reading......................
- Prime the lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion in SIN. The champagne color peeks through the eyeshadows very beautifully and I love the amazing base that it helps to create.
- Line the inner rims with MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20 to brighten and open up the eyes. I do this step first so that I get a pure color and not one that is diluted with the darker colors.
- Line the upper lash line with Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Eye pencil in 01 Noir and smudge with a pencil brush to stain the lash line.
- To make a stencil and map the exact shape of where you want the colors to be, use SMOKEOUT shade in the crease, outer corners and outer third of the lower lid. This method just intensifies the shadows in that area and adds dimension to any lighter color or hue applied over it. Blend DERAILED + REWIND to create a softer line and they act as a beautiful transition color.
- Apply STRIKE in the inner corners to create bedazzling highlights. Apply DOPE under the brow bone for another bedazzling highlight there.
- Pat on DAMAGED on the inner third, STASH on the middle third and LOVE SICK on the outer third. Blend the edges of each color so that there's a transition of colors.
- Apply WOODOO in the crease (since I love some purple with emerald green).
- Highlight the middle of the upper and lower lids with SHELLSHOCK to add a 3-D effect.
- Apply AMBUSH eyeshadow in inner third of the lower lids and blend it into the gold highlight.
- Line the upper lash line with MAC Fluid line in BLACK TRACK (Pardon the mistake in the inner corners) and wing it out till the place where your brow ends.
- Curl the lashes with Shiseido Eye lash curler and put lashings of MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara in Blackest of the black to get some amazing peepers.
I paired this mesmerizing Emerald eye with a peach toned blush (Chanel Joues Contraste in Frivole) and a lovely orange lipstick by MAC in Vegas Volt.
Hope you liked the tutorial. Let me know in the comments.
Thanks a lottttt!!!